Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't rain all the time

You know life sucks when you to have to choose between finishing homework, sleeping or showering. Since I'm just going to have to shower after tomorrow's swim class, I'm choosing homework then sleep.

I forgot my new Asics at home. I have three other pairs of shoes here, but they've ran a combined 6 marathons and two are from 2006. There's no way of getting the new pair before Thanksgiving break on the 25th - three days after a half marathon and five days before the Seattle Marathon. So I get to choose between a pair of shoes that hurt my back, a pair of shoes that hurt my arch, or a pair without real laces.

At least there's only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving break, and 4 weeks until Winter Break :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i say skip the pair that hurts your back because that may lead to you not running. take the good laces out of the hurt back shoes and put them in the no laces pair. that leaves you with the hurt arch pair as a back-up. if you have to use the hurt arch pair, load up on body glide to prevent any additional discomfort. problem solved! sorta.